Providing advocacy and support for transgender people within our community.
TransCEND will continue to host monthly virtual support group meetings for the foreseeable future. If you would like to participate, please join our private group on Facebook or email us at [email protected] to get the meeting information.
Here are all of the providers and resources that were added since April!
If you’d like to submit a resource to our site, please click here.
If you’d like to submit a trans-affirming provider, please click here.
New Providers (click here to see ALL providers)
- Akron Children’s – Center for Gender-Affirming Medicine
- MetroHealth Pride Clinic
- Shannon Ward, M.Ed., LPCC-S
- Zenu Therapeutics
For Trans People – General Resources
For Trans People – Binding
- Binding 101: Tips to Bind Your Chest Safely
- Binding Safely for Your Body: Tips for All Body Types and Sizes
- Binding With TransTape
- Hudson’s Guide: FTM Binding
- The 6 Best Tips for Binding in the Summer
- UCSF Center of Excellence for Transgender Health – Resources
- Acknowledging Gender and Sex – Supporting Health Care Providers in Serving Transgender Patients and Clients
- This free online course helps clinic staff and providers create a welcoming environment for transgender people.
- GLMA – Health Professionals Advancing LGBTQ Equality
The items below were added to the website this month.
Know any resources or providers that should be listed? Check out our Contact page and send us the info!
Added to Resources for Providers
Added to Resources for Allies
Don’t forget to check out the TransOhio Trans & Ally Symposium, which is happening from April 26-28!